Perks Of Using Vape Mod System
Vaping has taken the tobacco industry by storm and every year new generation devices come up that offer full-fledged vaping experience. Vape mods are the latest in vaping devices and are extremely popular owing to their ability to offer the ultimate vaping experience. They are mostly used by veterans to attain a satisfying vaping experience.
Vape mod systems are available in a variety of styles to offer a convenient and flawless vaping experience. They offer an exceeding number of benefits over regular vaping devices, some of which are discussed below:
1. Pen Style Mods
A pen style mod is true to its name -they have a pen-style appearance that can easily fit in your pocket. They are similar in size to a normal cigarette and often come equipped with an LED that gives off an orange glow as in regular smoking. They accommodate a single battery owing to its small size, but they are easy to handle and make a great travel companion. It is the most common vaping device owing to its benefits:
1. Affordable and lightweight.
2. No firing buttons required as it is automatically activated on inhalation.
3. A simple and low wattage device that is great for any level vaper.
4. Durable and easy to fix.
2. Pod Mod Systems
Pod mod systems are designed to be compact and extremely simple and are very convenient for vaping on the go. They are ideal for smokers who are looking for a fuss-free alternative or first-time vapers that are looking to start vaping with minimal fuss. Pod mods accept both refillable and pre-filled cartridges so there’s no need to carry a separate e-juice container. Some of its benefits include:
1. Non-bulky and portable; can be easily carried without hassle.
2. Can be used with nicotine salts, ideal for heavy smokers.
3. Offers an array of flavour options.
4. They deliver great performance and are super simple to work with.
3. Box Mods
Box mods are usually used by advanced vapers who don’t mind carrying a slightly larger device. They come in a box shape with two varieties- regulated and unregulated. Regulated mods come with a variable voltage or wattage setting while unregulated ones do not contain a circuit board for regulating power flow through the device. Box mods give mod-makers the ability to add components like variable power control and digital screens and are recommended for vapers who want to take things to a whole new level.
1. Designed for sub-ohm vaping, it allows for bigger vapor clouds and more intense flavor experiences.
2. Ability to interchange temperature, wattage and power by the user to obtain thicker clouds/ stronger hit.
3. Extremely powerful with upgradeable firmware for those seeking customizability.
4. Works with a variety of batteries and can be used with an e-juice with a higher VG ratio.
All of the above mod systems cater to different aspects of vaping. There’s no right or wrong in choosing the best vape mod for you. Keep in mind your preferences and expectations from the device. For beginners, it is advisable to start with pen style mods or pod mods that don’t have many complications. Also, do keep in mind that the battery you’re using for your device works perfectly well. For instance, you can use a vapour slide battery. It doesn’t die unexpectedly as it has a 3 times longer life. It provides with a 100% ceramic coil cartridge and doesn’t touch anything except for ceramic. It is also very small and easily portable.